View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:18 PM   #26
tarzanphan60
Enthusiast
tarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Nook Color, Tablet, HD, HD+
Overall I am pretty pleased with both the Nook HD and Nook HD+. The sound quality is not nearly as good as the Kindle Fire HD - but the screen quality and speed and responsiveness are very good. I spend a lot of time on all of the Nook tablet devices because I am part of a development team and the new devices are solid.

The one thing I don't like on the two new HD devices are the new location and covers for the SD Cards. I think the covers are pretty flimsy and can see that they might easily be torn off and then what does the user do. They went from a nice, solid location and downgraded with the new SD covers.

I'd be interested to hear what other people think of the current app selection. I know we at 5ivedom have been busy scrambling trying to get most of our apps available for all of the Nook tablets, including the HD devices, but it seems that not as many companies are working on this as of yet.
tarzanphan60 is offline   Reply With Quote