View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:04 AM   #18
0x55
userdefined
0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo ClaraHD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
How did you modify the metadata in books that pushed them back onto the home screen? Was this actually a delete followed by a putting the updated book onto the device?
Good question, and I think I see where you're headed, but I don' have a helpful answer.

There were two new books via sync, and I believe four or five metadata changes. For the changes, two were attempts to edit device-side files, the others were epubs that were removed from the device and re-sent (reconversions for CSS tweaks).

I'll pay more attention next time, but of course removing and re-sending isn't a metadata tweak, it's a new file.
0x55 is offline   Reply With Quote