View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:05 AM   #99
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post

The syncing issue may not be such a big thing if we could see the position remembered in book view. I usually work my way down a document, so I would generally move down both on the BV side and CV side pretty much together anyway.
In my (somewhat humble) opinion cursor sync is one of the best parts of Sigil. No matter what view I'm in, if I see something I don't like, I can merely position my cursor and efficiently move between views as required.

I worry that last position remembered will require too much searching for the cursor. It may not be a problem on first edit, but on second proof changes may be far and few between.