Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:18 PM   #127
narflet
narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 3
I rather like this version, from Seabound: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34777

It's in LRF, but it's converted really nicely in calibre to mobi for my kindle. Would imagine calibre would also do a nice conversion to epub.

HarryT's version is also nice, but I found that converting the epub version to mobi in calibre worked better on my kindle that the mobi version you can download on-site. That gave me the chapter skips, whereas the on-site version doesn't.

As for paid versions, I've found that the Barnes & Noble classic series are really good.
narflet is offline   Reply With Quote