View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 12:23 PM   #10
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
***I voted for Kindle because I got it in July 2010. However, I also got a Sony in April 2010. I didn't think to try and vote for both at once -- can a mod, perhaps, add another entry to the Sony category? Thanks!***

I opted for multi-choice, Betty. Just checked for Maggie and am told it's in place. If not, it seems to be a site hitch and maybe one of our super-mods can help. It's important that folks list ALL devices they've bought this year if we're to get an accurate over-view. Cheers. Neil
Yep, I just forgot to vote for both of them before I submitted my vote. Now I can't go back in there -- I have a message that I have already voted. I think a moderator can fix it for me, though... Pooh, are you here?
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote