View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 02:02 PM   #16
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
It really is about the format horse race for me right now and it seems Mobipocket is ahead. That makes the Cybook a good choice to me. The dictionary look up is nifty, too. Not quite as nice as if it had full text search but still nifty. Now if I could read the DRM-laden PDFs from my public library on a Sony that would put it in a more competitive spot with me. (My library offers both Mobi and PDF but more PDF. ) It's a lower price, it's gorgeous and I could have it NOW.

Of course if Amazon's ebooks tie you to the Kindle then I have to rethink the whole thing. I do wish we had more information on it. Makes me wonder what's up with the project since I can't believe they didn't want this thing out in time for Christmas.
Agreed about all. Don't forget the iLiad, it does Mobi too. If my memory serves me right Amazon bought Mobi, that could mean the Kindle could do it too.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote