View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 07:01 PM   #75
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
Last time I looked, most of Dell's businsess stuff was still Win7 only. I haven't checked in a couple of months, but I'm sure they mostly still have it at a no-charge option. Hell, last time I checked, they still have XP pro as an option on some. (And if you know where to go, you can still buy DOS 6.2 from Microsoft.)
Most vendors offer a Win8 PRO to win7 pro downgrade for free. The intent is to let the businesses migrate to win8 eventually. Win8 pro is more expensive, but most businesses need the enterprise stuff anyway.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote