View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #23499
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I have a nice bag I use when I travel. It has wires laced into the shoulder strap so it is tough to cut off, wire laced through the entire bag area so it is difficult to slice open, hooks for the pulls so that it is difficult to open a zipper. It is nice to know that there is some protection for my stuff. I have been known to use it when I go into the city for any reason. It might not be fashionable but it does help protect my stuff.
Neat! Who makes this bag, if you don't mind me asking? My husband travels a lot for work, something like that would make a great gift for him!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote