View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:10 AM   #5
GeorgeH
Addict
GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7
It was my pleasure, Guildenstern. I too enjoyed reading the series and the tetralogy certainly deserves a home here at MR.

The BBC series had slipped my mind but Ill check to see if it's legally available yet on the Internet. If so perhaps the mods will allow me to post a link to it.

I'm very interested in seeing Cumberbatch's interpretation of Tiejens and since you've mentioned Rebecca Hall, I most definitely want to watch her performance as Sylvia.

Regarding the errata, you can either post them here or if you prefer just click on my name at the left and send me a private message. I believe this thread also allows uploads so it might be possible for you to zip the file and attach it to a message.

Thanks for the kind comments!
George

Edit: Checking with wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parade's_End_(TV_series) it seems the series will air on HBO starting on 26 February, 2013, so it's obviously not available yet for casual viewing.

Last edited by GeorgeH; 01-28-2013 at 01:50 AM.
GeorgeH is offline   Reply With Quote