View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 08:42 PM   #173
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I fixed up some things that didn't work well on my 623. The pagemap icon in the status bar looks better on that device. I also made the Help page only show information on the buttons that the device has. The Next/Prev buttons navigate the panels on the devices without D-pads. I added support for colour on the Colour Lux models (by selecting 24 bit depth in the Display Settings menu for colour (the default), or 8 bit depth if grayscale is preferred). For colourless devices, it's recommended to leave the depth at 8 bits, because the images are smaller and faster to process.

I would appreciate some feedback from anyone with a Colour Lux device. Do colour images show up properly? Does the Configuration page work properly? I guessed that this device uses the same new configuration structures that the latest 622/623 models do, but I don't know that for a fact.

Happy New year everyone!
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote