View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 11:13 PM   #175
joenojunk
joenojunk got an A in P-Chem.joenojunk got an A in P-Chem.joenojunk got an A in P-Chem.joenojunk got an A in P-Chem.joenojunk got an A in P-Chem.joenojunk got an A in P-Chem.joenojunk got an A in P-Chem.joenojunk got an A in P-Chem.joenojunk got an A in P-Chem.joenojunk got an A in P-Chem.joenojunk got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Ok, yes, I think we are talking apples and oranges. From my perspective, what I think of is: how does this get sold through Amazon? I guess the answer is, it gets sold/vended as an appurtenant app to the actual mobi, as it can't be sold via the KDP process. That's where my trolley was leaving the tracks.

Yes, I know why he's working on it. We get requests like this from groups (ACA, particularly) that has a handbook in both forms, and has study groups that have this issue; when the group moderator wants to refer to a given passage (5th paragraph on page 221), etc.; what we've stuck with is, quote the first 4 words. That always works, even though I'd be the first to agree that searching on a K2 is pretty slow going. ;-) The typing part, rather than the search itself. I don't see easy answers for this on any digital media that isn't PDF, myself.

Hitch
I do have the Cross reference table for the ACA BRB , If you Have a use for it, Its a bit faster than searching for a word pattern.
joenojunk is offline   Reply With Quote