View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 10:51 AM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Sorry I can't refrain!

Seriously though, yeah, I turn pages with my right hand on a p-book, but I generally hold it in my left hand. On my Reader I both hold it and turn the pages with my left hand. Maybe that's what they're thinking of?

Besides, this thing doesn't look like it has that many controls, and certainly not enough controls to make inverting the screen un-doable. I don't think we know yet if that can be done on this device or not.

It does look like they've maybe found a way to reinforce the rolling screen, which would be a big plus.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote