View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:36 AM   #449
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3rd4i View Post
Hello,
I like the KUAL but i have a question.
Is it possible to have the KUAL ver. 1.0 look like 2.0 ? I dont really like the circles in the menu, the rectangles are more nice...

I have a kindle 3 (keyboard) and its not possible to run 2.0

Please help me with the above issue.

hmm.. okay. I will have a dig around at some point. I tend to agree.

I DO recall noting something about button styling "in passing" but that knowledge was listed as "inessential" and appears to have been deleted from my brain.

Thanks for the reminder. there is a new version JUST around the corner... so.. yeah. might make it into there.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote