View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #311
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I wouldn't worry about it. As the developers here said it's really hard to brick a PW.
My Kindle automatically updated itself, but the Kindle did not brick. I had to reinstall all of the hacks and the JBPatch, though.

I find that sometimes I actually, really, prefer reading on the K4 or K3. I just don't like the way fonts render on the PW. They're too heavy, or something. I don't suppose there's any (easy) way to change that?

Last edited by sneakyspider; 01-29-2013 at 04:31 PM.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote