View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeckman View Post
I just got a new Kindle Fire but cannot get my Mac computer to recognize it. I have downloaded the Android File transfer they said I needed. My sister has the same problem with her Kindle and a Mac laptop. Any Suggestions? Amazon says it is not the Kindle, Andoid says it is not their software.
It should work with the Android File transfer. What OS version is it? What do the specs for the Android File transfer say? If it is 10.6 or above it should work with the AFT. Mine did.

You do need to go into Finder (on Mac) and Preferences, make sure all of the viewing options are clicked on. A drive didn't show up before I did that.

Last edited by new; 12-05-2012 at 11:04 PM. Reason: remember something...
new is offline   Reply With Quote