View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #22015
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Rotten day today. Heading towards a tryst with Talisker a tad early tonight. Stella has been trying to soothe me by becoming a lap cat - but the poor baby goes to sleep and "oozes" off onto the floor. Still - the intention is good.

I don't have an Eeyore mug (where did you get yours dreams?) - but I do have an Eeyore "action" figure of sorts - he sits on the arm of my reading chair and cheers me up.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote