View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 12:07 PM   #11
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
I love the price of the Nexus 4 and its overall package. But two things I really don't like: No LTE and 16 GB max. HSPA+ may be fast enough but the coverage is terrible around here compared to LTE. And why even bother offering an 8GB model? I could do without the Disco Stu back cover too, although people claim it looks good in person. And that Gorilla Glass on the back is NOT a good thing anymore than it was on the iPhone. It is certainly not stronger and more protective than the polycarbonate, carbon fiber, or aluminum found on other phones as you claim.

So close to being completely awesome yet so far away. I really wanted my next device to be a Nexus, but I don't have much interest in this thing other than the price.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote