View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 03:36 AM   #9
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jebradley View Post
To BetterRed
The tag browser, when + lists all the 'books' that you have entered tag information. When -, it lists all the files that have no tag information listed. It doesn't have anything to do with whether a document file is present.
On my system the Format Tags are "automatic" in that I don't have to do anything other than to add or remove files of recognised formats to a book to update the Formats section of the Tag Browser.

Hence a search of formats:false (which is what the Red Minus on the Formats Tag equates to) will show all 'books' that don't have any known book format files.

But I suspect I've misunderstood your problem, sorry about that

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote