View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giging123 View Post
thanks for replying.
I did what you said (that is from the manual as well.)
Unfortunately, my menu bar(or the pop-up menu) only has "sticky-notes freehand figure text-box image". There are no highlight or underline or other function.

I emailed and called since last evening. haven't heard anything back yet.
I need to use it in urgent. This really sucks.
Well there is always RepliGo $5. For annotating and looking up annotations I much prefer RepliGo. ezPDF however is better for reading PDFs. RepliGo also has a better rendering engine than ezPDF.

The nice thing about PDF annotations is they are stored in the PDF and can be read across all PDF readers. So the markups you make in RepliGo are visible/searchable with ezPDF.

I purchased both and find I use both depending on what I'm trying to do.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote