View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #303
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by erayd View Post
It's possible I guess - the font I'm using is DejaVu Sans though, which should cover most things it's likely to run across.
The following scripts are supported:
  • Latin (including European and African alphabets, IPA, ...)
  • Greek (including polytonic)
  • Cyrillic
  • Armenian
  • Georgian
So no Japanese, it appears. Unfortunately, it's difficult to find a font that's both nice looking and has an extensive character set.

Quote:
No, because it's not opensource (this is partly because I'm sick of supporting people's issues with installing & updating stuff, and the new version has some requirements that most people will be lacking) - but if you flick me a note with your email address and let me know what you want, I'll see what I can do.
Will shoot you a PM. Thanks!

Quote:
That's possible, although unlikely. I don't develop on Windows at all though (I don't even have Windows installed on my PC), so you're in a better position than me to figure that one out .
Played for a bit and I think I've figured it out (kinda). Of all the things that may have been causing the problem, this one's really idiotic. The ZipArchive class corrupts the archive if the filename of an entry has more than 8 characters. Yeah, I'm still scratching my head on that one. So far, I've only tried it with addFromString. No idea if addFromFile exhibits the same behavior. I wonder if upgrading PHP will fix this issue. Still using 5.2.8 and I've just been too lazy to update. Looks like your new epub script will be on my request list.

Quote:
If it does what you want it to do, then it fits the bill perfectly.
Exactly. That or just not knowing any better.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote