View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #2
Anthem
Guru
Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, OnePlus Nord
Eventually we can do the same with hairstyles and bald men the world over will rejoice at their mobile digital 'do's!

Could also work for clothing ("Dress Digital!"), food ("The Digital Diet Does Wonders for my Waistline and you never need to clean any dishes!") and has already been proven effective for pets ("Tamagotchi! My dog died through neglect and torture but no one can arrest me because I reset him!")
Anthem is offline   Reply With Quote