View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Serviss, Garrett P.: The Second Deluge. v2. 12 March 2014

This is a conversion to AZW3 format of an earlier LRF submission by HarryT. The only change I made is that I replaced the cover art with the cover art for the July 1907 issue of the Cavalier magazine which featured the story.

Here is Harry's summation:

Quote:
More classic SF. A scientist discovers that the Earth is going to pass through a gigantic nebula in space which is comprised of water, and will flood the world. Can he save mankind?

This is, I think, Garrett Serviss' best book by far.

Enjoy!
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: azw3 The Second Deluge - Serviss, Garrett P_.azw3 (428.4 KB, 203 views)

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-12-2014 at 12:33 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote