Thread: epubcheck bugs?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 08:52 AM   #1
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
epubcheck bugs?

I've written a script that generates epubs from hand-coded html.

I keep getting the following error when validating with epubcheck:
Code:
ERROR: ./PrisonersBase.epub/content.opf: unique-identifier attribute in package element must reference an existing identifier element id
Here's the package line from the OPF file:
Code:
<package version="2.0" xmlns="http://www.idpf.org/2007/opf" unique-identifier="BookID">
And here's the only identifier line:
Code:
<dc:identifier opf:scheme="Book" id="BookID">Book_00000031</dc:identifier>
And, if it's relevant, the related line from the NCX:
Code:
<meta name="dtb:uid" content="Book_00000031" />
What am I doing wrong?

I've tried making everything lower case, removing the opf:scheme line, retyping the text and saving... Hair is being plucked in fistfuls.

cap
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote