View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:04 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnDreamer View Post
Did you ever figure out what you wanted to do with this? On my Kindle I'd like my books to show up with the series (but without putting that info IN the title itself) and am trying to figure out how to do that. Every time I try something it doesn't quite work. The closest I've come ends up making the author name go next to everything else instead of all the way to the right like the default.

To be precise, I want Title, Series Name, Series Number and then Author name. Appreciate any help on this!
{title}_{series}_{series_index}_{authors}

(that is one long file name )

you can replace any of the underscores outside of the braces with any separator you wish . The underscore within series_index is part of the name .
Your series will probably not SORT on your device since you have Title first
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote