View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 06:14 PM   #33
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Do you think the point of no return has been reached?
I think it's very close, for the reasons I've illustrated. The paper industry is in for hard times very soon, either a complete retooling for cleaner product and new distribution channels, or at least much less product, as electronic media ascend.

(For the record, my wife is in the press-printing business. Some days, she hates me.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote