View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 06:06 PM   #31
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
...or go on with inertial resistance to anything new and different... and better
Investments like that are always risks. If they don't work out, you can either keep throwing good money after bad, or you can cut and go for something else. If you've got too much tied up in buggy whips to get out, consider yourself screwed.

I've made sure my publishing model allows me to pick and choose whatever formats I wish to distribute my novels in, so I don't end up trying to sell buggy whips to Scion drivers. That's smart business.

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 06-24-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote