View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #80
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
Dont' confuse Mbps (Mega bits per second) with the Kbyte/s info ypu have on your computer when you are downloading stuff.
I'm not saying you do, but a 400Kbps connection should really be too slow.
Maybe it is 400 Kbytes/s which means at least a 3,2 Mbps bandwidth (1 byte = 8 bits).
See here.
I know how it all works... and I should have said I've a 400KBps... Shoot me! But still 15.000Kbs is horribly fast... (1.875KBps...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
However, much to my surprise, I haven't had anything less than speeds of 15,000 kbps.
I just wish I had those speeds... But where I live I can't get over 4Mbps. (the max speed I've had was 460KBps)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote