View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 12:14 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, Lonnie, and good luck with your books!

I'm with you on the "cozy mystery" side. Thats why I love Agatha Christies and the like.

There are many other author members also. Check out the "writers corner"

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

and don't forget to download some of the classics we have here for you.......lovingly formatted by our own members.

Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Welcome, Lonnie And I think you win the 'coolest named place to live' Award (which I've just invented)

Introduce your mysteries in Writers' Corner and Deals/Freebies too, you never know, you might get some lifelong fans
hi lonnie, excellent advice from previous posters. i love mysteries too so please do tell us more about yours ! are they available anywhere else besides the kindle store (i can't buy from there) ?

there are also a lot of great free mysteries here and on feedbooks, as pdurrant mentioned. there have been several discussions in the reading recommendations forum about mysteries, you might discover some new names (i have ! if you don't know Anna Katharine Green, for instance, you'll find several of her books here and they are excellent).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote