Thread: iOS 8 is live
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 05:44 PM   #11
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Thanks. Yeah, I think I prefer Apple's over protective approach to Android's hands off approach to security.

Do you know of any iOS keyboards that always shows the numbers on top or let you hold down the qwerty keys to have numbers pop up? A good password needs numbers, letters, and symbols.
No, not yet. I used to use ExKey on the jailbreaks to do that. I'm sure someone will come up with it, it's a popular request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Solitaire City is broken. How am I going to kill time now?
I'm sure they'll update it in a bit.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote