Thread: iOS 8 is live
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 02:39 PM   #3
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
This is a greedy update. Requires at least 6.9 GB of storage. People with 16GB devices like me will struggle to free up space. On my iPad Air it says 11.2GB used and 1.5GB available. They need to stop selling 16GB devices, given that several gigs are already consumed when you buy the thing.
Do it over iTunes. It takes less space so I've heard.

Updates always require more storage than they actually take after installing. It's a 1.0 update, not a .1, remember that. It updates the system entirely.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote