View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 02:18 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdit View Post
Error I'm getting

Last login: Wed Jun 11 13:46:57 on ttys000
ralphiedees-Mac-Pro:~ tuneraider$ /Users/tuneraider/Downloads/GTLW_FILES/GTLW_KindleFixed/KindleGen_Mac_i386_v2_9/kindlegen /Users/tuneraider/Downloads/GTLW_FILES/GTLW_KindleFixed/content.opf KindleGen -c2 -dont_append_source

Amazon kindlegen(MAC OSX) V2.9 build 0730-890adc2
A command line e-book compiler
Copyright Amazon.com and its Affiliates 2013

Info:I9007ption: -c2: Kindle Huffdic compression
Info:I9018ption: -donotaddsource: Source files will not be added
Error(kindlegen):E30005: Could not find file KindleGen
ralphiedees-Mac-Pro:~ tuneraider$
The best way to do it is...

Kindlegen -dont_append_source inputfilename outputfilename

I don't see a need to use -c2 as it won't gain enough to be worthwhile. Also, you did leave out the name of the eBook and you also need to specify the output filename as well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote