View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 08:55 AM   #1
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
Kindle Fixed Layout file size too big

Need to revisit this question as I see 4 to 5 different answers from different dates. Earliest is 2010 latest is 2012.

I have a Kindle Fixed Layout .mobi file which is 115mb ( content is ALL images and I cannot lower the quality or they will be blurry) am I going to be able to upload this .mobi to Amazon without a problem?

I'm sure I'm not the only self publisher who has this problem as many children's books go over the 50mb limit.

Can someone give me a 2014 answer as there HAS to be a way as Ive seen a lot of books published on Amazon way over 50mb.

anyone?
thx

HI
holdit is offline   Reply With Quote