View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section8 View Post
I hear you. The fan on my 2nd Nvidia card on this computer (GT 220 I think) started making a racket a couple of weeks ago & its temperature has topped 100C on one of the few games I play. I cleaned it & put a little machine oil on the fan & it is limping along now, but will have to be replaced soon.

This previous card was replaced when its fan died.
And they are all custom fans. No trip to Fry's or Jaemco will bail you out before the chip FRIES

(and I don't play those GPU intensive games. SOL.exe is my speed )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote