View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #6
Section8
Addict
Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Moon+ Reader on a cheap Android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Nvidia drivers have given me grief (I use older: medium performance cards) I have lost more GFX cards to GPU fans
I hear you. The fan on my 2nd Nvidia card on this computer (GT 220 I think) started making a racket a couple of weeks ago & its temperature has topped 100C on one of the few games I play. I cleaned it & put a little machine oil on the fan & it is limping along now, but will have to be replaced soon.

This previous card was replaced when its fan died.
Section8 is offline   Reply With Quote