View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:33 AM   #3
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
II used my Kobo Glo for a couple of days without the cover, but became disconcerted with the huge number of fingerprints on the back (and a bit on the front, too).
I have a black Glo and always read without a cover. The fingerprints looked really bad at first, but after a few weeks of wear the surface lost its powdery look and now the fingerprints no longer show.

Last edited by GeoffR; 04-19-2013 at 09:37 AM. Reason: I use a microfibre cloth to clean prints off the screen though.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote