View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #289
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
Glad this book was free as I would only consider it to be average, maybe 3 out of five stars. The best comment that I can make is that Santa Reads Romance is a cute, short holiday read.
True, but many of them are. They seem to be written for a short winter break. I feel that the authors are not given time, because the publishers want something to entice us to spend money on ourselves instead of our families. Some books truly have been written for Christmas that are great, but I am ok with the cute, short, and Free holiday reads.

Auntykatkat

P.S: Blossom, I had to know what you meant by whiplash in your Christmas time-travel. I also see what you meant. I feel that it is also a cute, short holiday read. I found myself wanting to quote Dorothy; "My, people come and go so quickly here." Sadly it was not free, but, ok just the same.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote