View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #286
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I had no idea that she had some of her blacklist available. I gave up on her books a long time ago after she went so exclusive. You had to jump through hoops to get one of her newer books. A few people never even got the book they paid for. She's a controversial author to say the least.
That she is. I have the originals, and I jumped though those hoops at first. I was still on her list and got an e-mail. Thought to share.

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote