View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:05 PM   #116
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycurlylocks View Post
I have noticed my eyes tire more quickly on my retina iPad than they did on my original iPad, so I'm welcoming the lower resolution of the iPad Mini. I suspect I'll be able to read longer at a time.
Hmm, that's odd.

Four times as many pixels pumping out four times the light? That doesn't seem likely as presumably you adjust the brightness accordingly. But it's the only thing I can think of that would cause that.

Unless the higher resolution leads you to view the text at a smaller font size?

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote