View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #110
mycurlylocks
Addict
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
So, quik ? trying not to go off subject.. what are your folks opinions of the best (optimale) tablet for reading books, magazines and newspapers.. Nexus7, Kindle Fire, Fire HD or iPad? (mini should be comparable to the iPad) only smaller..
Thanks in advance...
If you watch the Apple Keynote, you will see the differences between the way pages are displayed on the Nexxus and the iPad Mini. Big difference to me. I've honestly not tried the Kindle Fire line, the first one glared so badly in the store, I knew I'd never use it. I've not seen the second. I put the Instant Video app on my iPad for the Amazon prime videos, but I don't want to watch TV show re-runs and I'm not into old movies. So I never use the video service. I just grab my monthly book loan and use the two day shipping.

I have noticed my eyes tire more quickly on my retina iPad than they did on my original iPad, so I'm welcoming the lower resolution of the iPad Mini. I suspect I'll be able to read longer at a time.

I think my only real advice, is you have to look at the tablets and see what works best for you. See what tires you the fastest.
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote