View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #106
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
"Bezos? This is Larry Page and I have Sergey Brin on the line. What did you guys think of Apple's announcement yesterday?"

"OMG, we were laughing our asses off yesterday."

"I know, right. Sergey and I had actually been a little worried."

"Yeah, I know, what a relief. Their mini-pad pretty much lives up to the name. Ok, that's kinda gross, but a big clunky screen with crappy resolution and a processor from an old calculator?"

"And they're charging $329 for this garbage. What is Apple thinking? This was their game changer? Wait until October 29th, when we bury Apple's iPad by releasing our own 10" Android tablet. By the way, why did you guys go with a smaller 8.9" tablet running an outdated forked version of Android?"

"I... uh... well... shut up! I have to go now."

Last edited by Daithi; 10-24-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote