View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #47
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5 [bricked], Kindle PW1
@twobob: Thanks for your input. I've began typing my previous post right after @Ixtab reply to my first question, but didn't finish/post it for next 30+ minutes So I didn't see your's 'till after I've posted mine.
Now that I've read it I can see that pre-edited .jar file don't work on KK fw 3.4.

So I'll try pulling files and unpacking them in a couple of days. My USBnetworking hack works over WiFi,and I don't want to be autoupdated to fw 3.4 (waiting to see how the Calibre generated .apnx files problem with azw3 turns out ) when I turn WiFi on on my Kindle,so.. this will have to wait.
Or probably I should wait for someone else who has already setup-ed debricking & custom kernel with recovery to try this modification on KK with fw 3.3/3.4 ...

p.s. I know that I could just pull phone/ADSL cable from my rauter/modem ,but I need my internetz Downloading stuff...
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote