View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 04:03 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Yep, I can see your cover image in Mobireader, and it appears much larger than mine.

I've tried creating one on similar lines; but no matter how large I try making the original JPEG, it comes out much smaller than yours in MobiReader .

I can't see any options for it inside Book Designer, so I'm not sure how I can get the larger image as you seem to have done. I'm still experimenting, but if you have any pointers I'd be glad to hear them.
All I do is, when you click the "Palm" button in BD to make the book, there's a box that says "Drag your cover image onto this box". I do exactly that . I leave all the check boxes blank except the "Latin filenames" ones.

Delighted to see that your Gen3 is now en route, by the way!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote