View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 01:04 PM   #299
errie6
errie6 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 500
Unhappy Sad sad sad!

Well guys I also tried getting in on this "great" promotion. I applied on October 20 after reading the message boards. I have really great credit and thought I was going to be approved right away. Well I get a message that I should get a reply within 30 days. That turned into me getting approved after the October 31 deadline and now that doesn't qualify me to get the sony reader. I was actually hoping to give this to my mom as part of her Xmas present. Guess not! I was upset and will probably be cancelling my card today.

I just had a question for anyone who bought any extra readers...are you willing to sell me one? I don't mind paying more, since I know you're going through headaches but my mom really wanted one for Xmas! Or if anyone else knows where I can buy a cheaper one and don't mind getting the older version. I don't know if I can post my email here, but here goes: errie at netzero dot net. Thanks and I hope that all of you that got into the promotion are able to get one! It's not like they're free...Good luck everyone and please contact me if you're willing to give one up!
errie6 is offline   Reply With Quote