View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 03:03 AM   #290
megacoupe
Connoisseur
megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The first 4 Readers I ordered (for myself and my 3 brothers) came in pretty quickly. I have been having a problem with the fifth one, the one I ordered for my aunt.

I didn't mind so much that they canceled the order; I knew I would be able to reorder at some point in the future. What was really annoying was when my aunt showed me her Sony Rewards credit card statement with a charge for $58.99, even though they canceled the order!

The Sony rep who canceled the false charge was very nice and he seemed to be saying in a rather oblique way that my aunt would be receiving the PRS-505, which made me quite happy (as I'm sure she'll be willing to trade me for my PRS-500). The rep I spoke to today, however, seemed to have no idea what was going to happen. I was instructed to call back next week to find out if any model will be available to be sent out.

I'm still crossing my fingers that it will be the 505, but I suspect it might be another month or so before my aunt receives anything at all.
megacoupe is offline   Reply With Quote