View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 12:52 AM   #4
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
I'll have to disagree on the need for "conditioning" of any Lithium batteries. In fact, when I did Google as you suggested, I only found hits that quoted non-authoritative sources.

There are many manufacturer sources that describe the best way to use a Lithium battery. Most are in techno-speak. Here is one from Apple that is in plain English: http://www.apple.com/batteries/. In particular, read the section titled "Standard Charging" and the explanation of a charge cycle.

I don't want to start an argument over this, so I'll just say that however anyone charges their batteries is their own affair. I will continue to charge mine according to what is recommended by those who manufacture them. I've been doing this for years and getting very long life out of my batteries (of course, this is only my experience).

Joe
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote