View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
What is the Light Classic font on the Nook?

What font is Light Classic? I haven't been able to find it by that name on any of the pro font sites. I really like tall/narrow serifs, and would like to add it to my Opus, too.

It seems similar to Garamond, but both Adobe and Apple Garamond display really faint, so I think it must be a variant, or maybe B&N had it custom-designed for them?

Any other font fanatics out there that recognize it?
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote