Thread: I returned it
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 10:56 AM   #5
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Are you sure that you didn't have a bad screen? I've not had a problem reading mine in lower than paperback needed lighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
That's very strange... Generally, if you have to struggle to read in your eink ereader, then you would have to do the same with your pbooks (except compared to those with bleached white paper in hardbacks or certain magazines).
These were both my thoughts too. The screen on the 505 picks up ambient lighting and diffuses it across the screen really well. I can comfortably read it in low light situations where I wouldn't be able to read a pbook.

Maybe a 700 with the built in lighting would be better for you?
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote