View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 04:38 PM   #9
repilo
Enthusiast
repilo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Thank you all.
Note that I have already found a solution, the issue is that it is somewhat arcane and the most logical solution [div.sgc-toc-level-1 a { color:black; }] does not work on Kobo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Try deleting that entire section of code and see how it looks… or, at least delete the line that says: “color: -webkit-link;”
I don't know how to delete it, because it is a hidden code that I can only see via code inspector.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The thing is, using webkit code is not going to work if you want to read as ePub on your Libra 2 or on some other program that's not webkit based.
I read epub converted on the fly to kepub with Calibre, on Kobo Libra 2 reader.
I would like to see the TOC in black text, like when I send the same epub to a Kindle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
The other thing to consider is that link text is not supposed to be black.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I seem to remember that RMSDK uses blue as the link colour by default.
That's why the TOC looks light gray on the reader. To my eyes it looks bad and that's why I try to set the text black. As it is in the table of contents of a paper book.

This is beyond my limited knowledge, but according to the code inspector, Sigil introduces webkit-related code [a:-webkit-any-link { color: -webkit-link; ...}] in the background and in a non-accessible way.
My question is whether, since the blue text looks bad on the e-ink screen, could this code be changed so that the color is black and looks good.
repilo is offline   Reply With Quote