View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 04:10 AM   #22159
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
I just found out that one of my favorite comedic fantasy authors has been writing under a pseudonym for several years. Specifically, "K.J. Parker" is Tom Holt. Thus, not only are there over a dozen new books for me to check out, but most of them are available through the Viggle rewards program (by virtue of being published by Orbit) and one of them is on sale at the moment. Aside from one or two exceptions, I can get all of the KJP books through that vector, and my "first taste" cost me less than a day's worth of clicking.

I'm normally not much for classic fantasy, but I'll give it a shot under these conditions...
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote