View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 07:29 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillAdams View Post
Didn't have as an option one of my most important ones --- the ability to natively annotate .pdfs so that the annotations would be visible in a standard .pdf viewer when transferred to someone else.
i think you should feel free to mention in the comments any features that are important to you that don't appear in the poll options. maybe they just hadn't thought of them, and they're just waiting for your brilliant suggestions.

annotation and the ability to export notes is very important to me too.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote